Hi – thanks for checking out my Wanna Work Together page. I really appreciate you taking the time to find out more about me, and to see if we would fit well together for a collaboration.
Here are eleven reasons you may wanna work with me:
- I’m female
- I’m married
- I’m a mum
- I’m the proud owner of young twins
- I’m young……ish (erm, ok mid to late thirties!)
- I’m hip & cool (I’m allowed to say that – I’m nearly 40!)
- I’m possibly funny…..you be the judge!
- I’m a soon to be home educator
- I’m Welsh!
- I’m very bad at things like cooking and arts and crafts, but I’m trying to get better!
- I’m on YouTube! So we can include a video as part of your campaign or review
Take a look at my social following on the right. The numbers are automatically updated daily with my new followers. I’m very active on social media, and frequently interact with my followers. You can also see basic Google Analytics numbers.
I’m a member of the Mumsnet Blogger Network, registered with Tots 100, and Netmums too.
What We Can Cover
My blog and YouTube channel cover a multitude of niches. I consider myself to generally be a parent & lifestyle blogger, and my twins (and sometimes husband) feature regularly in my posts and videos. I can cover:
- Parenting & Mum Life
- Anything twin related
- Toys & Games
- Kids Clothing & Accessories
- Toddlers/Preschool age
- Home Education (Early Years)
- Cooking/baking (this will need to be ways to help a beginner as I can’t cook!)
- Home decor in a rental home
- Entertainment – such as books or movies for kids or the family
- Travel/Days Out
- Skin Care & toiletries for adults and kids with sensitive skin
- Child Safety
- Family Gadgets
- Food Reviews (particularly sweet treats)
- Family health & wellbeing
As you can see, there’s really not much we don’t cover! So if you want to work together in any of the above areas, or if there is actually something you want to suggest working on that’s not on the list, then please do get in touch using the form below.
I look forward to hearing from you!